Are you an experienced PHP/Drupal Developer? Work with a talented team of in-house software developers, technologists, strategists and creatives to develop ambitious digital experiences for our partners.
- Experience with Drupal and/or complex PHP projects
- Basic working knowledge of LAMP server configuration
- Experience working in any a Web-based Content Management System
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Performance and scalability benchmarking and profiling
- Writing of automated tests (Unit, Integration, Behaviour)
- Open source contributions, interactions with the OSS community
- Passion for the web, open source development
- 1 - 9 years of experience architecting web solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Demonstrates a clear sense of their role, responsibilities, and purpose within a working team
- Adopts a team approach, acknowledging and appreciating efforts, contributions, and compromises
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many time zones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- A culture that encourages community contributions and organizes hackathons.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) assistance - we'll cover 50 percent of the purchase or repair costs for your device.
- 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave, sick leave and 12 holidays) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Health insurance which covers immediate family members (yourself, father, mother, spouse and up to two children).
- Monthly fitness allowance to support your fitness goals.
- Monthly meetup allowance to encourage in-person meetups with your teammates.
- One-time home office allowance to help you set up a productive workplace if you're planning to work from home.
- Co-working allowance to support working from a co-working space if that environment keeps you engaged and productive.
- Continuous learning allowance for professional development, certifications, and training.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.